It's vital that you notify your child's school when...
- Your child tests positive for COVID-19
- Your child is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19
- Any member of your child's household tests positive for COVID-19
- Your child is deemed a "Close Contact" of a positive COVID-19 individual and must quarantine
- Your child has been quarantined and is now exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms
- Your child has been quarantined and has now tested positive for COVID-19
If any of the situations above occur, please contact your child's school immediately. Doing so will allow us to act appropriately to ensure the safety of our students and staff. Examples of what we may do with notification include, but are not limited to, making virtual learning arrangements, activating our Rapid Response Team, disinfecting appropriate areas of the school, etc. The effectiveness of our COVID Safety Practices relies heavily on two-way communication between the district and parents/guardians.
To report a positive COVID-19 case, please call your child's school or fill out this online form: https://fs9.formsite.com/rrps/...